Last update: 01/08/2023
We respect your privacy and your personal information. This Policy describes how we collect, use, and protect your personal information when you engage with us.
- What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information from you when you engage with our technology Services, enter a competition, promotion, or complete a survey, or provide information directly to us:
- Your name and surname
- Your physical and/or email address
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Your identity or passport number
- Your location information
- Your device information (e.g. the type of device you are using, your IP address)
- The content of your conversations with us
- How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products or services you have requested or engage with (e.g. information about, and/or applications for products and services)
- Provide you with support
- Contact you regarding current or new information, products or services, new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving such information from us)
- Improve our Services
- Conduct research and analysis
- Comply with our legal obligations
By using our Services you consent to the processing of your personal information for the purpose of providing the requested products or services and related activities.
- How do we protect your personal information?
The security of your data is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, we take steps to protect your personal information, such as:
- Storing your personal information in a secure environment
- Using encryption to protect your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet
- Requiring our employees to keep your personal information confidential
- Implementing security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information
- Who do we share your personal information with?
We undertake never to sell your personal information to any third party.
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Selected business partners who provide products and services to you via our application platform
- Selected service providers, who assist us to provide products and services to you
- A limited number of our employees
- Third parties where you provide consent in the form of an explicit opt-in
- Government agencies, if we are required to do so by law
- How long do we retain your personal information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the products or services you have requested, to resolve possible disputes, to improve our Services and to comply with legal obligations.
- Where do we hold your personal information?
While we are based in and operate from South Africa, we may hold your personal information on servers located outside of South Africa:
- Your use of our Services, followed by your submission of information to us, represents your consent to such external storage of your personal information
- Links to other websites
Our chatbots and website may contain links to and from other websites, mobile applications, or services of third parties. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. If you click on a link to a third party, we advise you to read the privacy statements of each such party.
- Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to request that we delete your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes – we won’t send you marketing messages if you tell us not to, but we will still need to send you service related messages
- The right to port your personal information to another organisation
- How to contact us